- Using reflexology to manage stress in the workplace
A preliminary study, 2008, Rhian et al, Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice.
- Reflexology in the management of low back pain
A pilot randomised controlled trial, 2008, Quinn & Hughes, Complementary Therapies in Medicine.
- A randomised controlled study of reflexology for the management of chronic low back pain
2007, Pook et al, European Journal of Pain, Quinn & Hughes.
- The effects of Reflexology on sleep disorder in menopausal women
2012, Asltoghiria & Ghodsia, Procedia – Social & Behavioural Science.
- The effect of reflexology on the perceived health and well-being of patients with irritable bowel syndrome
2002, Tovey, P, Primary Health Care Research & Development.
- An exploratory study of reflexological treatment for headache
1999, Launso et al, Alternative Therapies Health Medicine.
- Effects of reflexology on fibromyalgia symptoms
A multiple case study, 2010, Gunnarsdottir & Peden-McAlpine, Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice.
- Complementary/alternative therapies for premenstrual syndrome
A systematic review of randomized controlled trials, 2001, Stevenson & Ernst, American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology (sic).
- A pilot study of the effectiveness of reflexology in treating idiopathic constipation in women
2010, Woodward et al, Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice.
- The effect of foot reflexology on pain in patients with metastatic cancer
2003, Stephenson et al, Applied Nursing Research.
- Use of reflexology foot massage to reduce anxiety in hospitalized cancer patients in chemotherapy treatment
methodology and outcomes, 2006, Quattrim et al, Journal of Nursing Management.
- The Effects of Reflexology in Reducing the Symptoms of Fatigue in People with Rheumatoid Arthritis
A preliminary Study, 2010, Church et al, Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine.